- Blessings for your weekend! 😇 PTU day 128 ~ StRoD ~ 5/8/2021by /u/56isaverygoodyear on May 8, 2021 at 7:24 pm
submitted by /u/56isaverygoodyear [link] [comments]
- Spooner or forker he'll get a spork and learn not to put coffee in rice pudding 🤣🤣🤣🤣by /u/IceT4HotT on May 8, 2021 at 7:12 pm
submitted by /u/IceT4HotT [link] [comments]
- Give it to me straight. Honestly is the best policy. Loyalty is the best gift. Health is the best wealth.by /u/IceT4HotT on May 8, 2021 at 6:44 pm
submitted by /u/IceT4HotT [link] [comments]
Sunny Skyz Sunnny Skyz is a website for everything happy. Good news, feel good stories, inspirational short stories, happy pictures, videos and more!
- Twin Sisters Deliver Babies Just Minutes Aparton May 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Boomer Selling Air Compressor To Fund Liver Transplant Gets Donations From Facebook Group That Mocks Boomerson May 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Grocery Store Employee With Autism Is Honored For Saving A Childand#039;s Lifeon May 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The Positivity Blog Practical Happiness Tips
- 21 Small Ways to Make Life Simplerby Henrik Edberg on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”Leonardo da Vinci “The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity.” Ludwig Wittgenstein I love simplifying my life. It makes me more effective and life less stressful. It makes me calmer and happier. But where do you start? Or continue if
- How to Say No: 10 Powerful Tipsby Henrik Edberg on April 28, 2021 at 1:00 pm
How do you stop saying yes when you honestly just want to say no? Well, it’s not easy. I used to have a lot of trouble with it. And so I’d become frustrated and angry with myself and others who had asked me about a favor or help. While at the same time working on
- Go Easy on Yourself: 4 Tips to Help You Do What Matters in a Self-Kind Wayby Henrik Edberg on April 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” Buddha “People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection, which they cannot have, and looking for it where they will never find it.” Edith Schaeffer One common way to get things done, to achieve and to motivate
Positive Psychology News Daily boost of research-based happiness. Authored by graduates of MAPP programs around the world.
- Remembering Ed Dienerby Kathryn Britton on May 6, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Sharing memories of Ed Diener, a positive psychology pioneer whose work has touched millions. We invite you to share your pictures and memories in the comments.
- New Articles in Online Magazine on Positive Psychology Applicationsby Karen Deppa on March 10, 2021 at 7:07 pm
Graduates of the MAPP Program at Penn have just published another issue of the MAPP Magazine with articles about maintaining well-being during the pandemic, caregiving, and exploring character strengths.
- Evidence in Action Conference coming soonby Editor K.H.B. on March 8, 2021 at 9:09 pm
Beginning on March 18th, the International Positive Psychology Association is kicking off the Evidence in Action Conference, which celebrates the application of positive psychology across fields and disciplines. IPPA has chosen to run a 24-hour program to engage members around the world, sectioned into blocks of time followed by a large breaks so participants can be present and engaged without getting zoom fatigue.
Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude Power of Positivity celebrates the lifestyle of positive thinking and attitude. Improve your life and others with the power of positivity!
- How to Make Bavarian Pretzels and Homemade Hummus Dipby Kristen L on May 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Most people only eat pretzels at shopping malls or carnivals, but you can make them right at home! When you get them at the mall, they usually come with cheese or garlic butter dipping sauce. We’ll pair the pretzels with a delicious homemade hummus dip to spice things up for this recipe. Pretzels have been The post How to Make Bavarian Pretzels and Homemade Hummus Dip appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.
- 10 Signs of Anxiety In Children That Parents Don’t Seeby Power of Positivity on May 8, 2021 at 10:56 am
Has your child not been acting like themselves lately? Do you feel frustrated because you know something is wrong, but you can’t put your finger on it? They don’t appear sick, yet they are acting abnormally. Children don’t come with a manual that helps you detect their various moods, ailments, or issues in life. A The post 10 Signs of Anxiety In Children That Parents Don’t See appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.
- Inspiring Mother Shares Her Weight Loss Journey With the Worldby Kristen L on May 8, 2021 at 10:00 am
Alexa, an inspiring mother to a 3-month-old baby girl, reclaimed her health and now shares her journey with others. She also promotes body positivity, helping everyone remember they are worthy of self-love. Despite being a busy mom, Alexa wanted to make sure she took care of herself as well. Here is her story about how The post Inspiring Mother Shares Her Weight Loss Journey With the World appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.
DailyGood.org Extraordinary, positive changes are happening all around the world and are often overlooked. Come in and get inspired as we showcase the uplifting news stories you might have otherwise missed.
- The Shambhala Warrior's Weaponby email@example.com on May 8, 2021 at 7:00 am
"There comes a time when all life on Earth is in danger. Great barbarian powers have arisen. Although these powers spend their wealth in preparations to annihilate one another, they have much in common: weapons of unfathomable destructive power, and technologies that lay waste our world. In this era, when the future of sentient life hangs by the frailest of threads, the Shambhala warriors appear."
- A Seed of Freedomby firstname.lastname@example.org on May 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
Actor Jeremy Irons narrates this landmark film by The Gaia Foundation and the African Biodiversity Network, in collaboration with MELCA Ethiopia, Navdanya International and GRAIN. In it, we learn how our world has gone from a vast bedrock of diversity, created over thousands of years," to genetically modified seeds engineered to withstand pesticides refined with a few changes from explosives and nerve agents developed in past wars. In the words of the filmmakers: "The story of seed has become one of loss, control, dependence and debt. Its been written by those who want to make vast profit from our food system, no matter what the true cost. Its time to change the story."
- Mercy Needs to Be Where the Need is Greatestby email@example.com on May 6, 2021 at 7:00 am
For decades, Sister Marilyn Lacey has aligned her energies and aspirations with refugee communities in the United States, as well as in some of the most ravaged pockets of our world. She describes her leap into the refugee universe in her breathtaking book, 'This Flowing Towards Me: A Story of God Arriving in Strangers.' The heart of the Scripture come glowingly to life in the words, works, and the world of Sister Marilyn. She and her organization, Mercy Beyond Borders, embody what it means to welcome the stranger, to see the Divine in the displaced, and to walk beside those on the burning margins. She shares more about her journey and work in this interview.
Positive News Good journalism about good things
- Changing minds: 20 mental health leaders supporting the nation’s wellbeingby Nicola Slawson on May 8, 2021 at 3:06 pm
To mark Mental Health Awareness Week, we celebrate 20 people whose work is helping millions to thrive The post Changing minds: 20 mental health leaders supporting the nation’s wellbeing appeared first on Positive News.
- What went right this week: Europe’s first 3D-printed house, plus more positive newsby Gavin Haines on May 6, 2021 at 5:17 pm
A couple moved in to Europe’s first 3D-printed house, UK windfarms broke records, plus the week’s other positive news The post What went right this week: Europe’s first 3D-printed house, plus more positive news appeared first on Positive News.
- The no-fly travel agency that wants to take you the scenic routeby Gavin Haines on May 5, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Byway's founders hope to capitalise on rising demand for flight-free holidays, and to promote the virtues of slow travel The post The no-fly travel agency that wants to take you the scenic route appeared first on Positive News.
Positive Outlooks Stories to make you feel better.
- Former Ringling Bros. circus elephants are living their best lives at their beautiful ‘retirement home’ in Floridaby Farah R. on May 8, 2021 at 5:38 pm
For this group of Asian elephants, their days of entertaining fans under the big top are long gone. After spending years working for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus—and a few years in retirement—this herd of former circus elephants is finally settling into their retirement home in Central Florida. 12 female Asian elephants ... Read more The post Former Ringling Bros. circus elephants are living their best lives at their beautiful ‘retirement home’ in Florida appeared first on Positive Outlooks.
- Prancer the ‘neurotic’ chihuahua finally finds a forever home after hilarious and honest adby Farah R. on May 7, 2021 at 5:47 pm
Adoptions ads for pets usually feature their best qualities, such as being playful, sweet, and well-behaved. But for Prancer the “demonic” Chihuahua’s ad, his foster mom decided to be brutally honest with her description. And it’s a good thing she didn’t hold back because the dog is now happily living with a new owner who ... Read more The post Prancer the ‘neurotic’ chihuahua finally finds a forever home after hilarious and honest ad appeared first on Positive Outlooks.
- Elderly man takes hair and makeup lessons to help wife struggling with her visionby Farah R. on May 6, 2021 at 9:52 pm
When it comes to making his wife happy, this elderly man from Canada has got it down. The 79-year-old man, who wishes to remain anonymous, recently went viral after photos of him taking hair and makeup lessons to help his wife look beautiful made the rounds on social media. He visited Delmar College of Hair ... Read more The post Elderly man takes hair and makeup lessons to help wife struggling with her vision appeared first on Positive Outlooks.
Positively Positive Your Attitude + Your Choices = Your Life
- Claiming Compassion…for Yourselfby Grace Quantock on May 8, 2021 at 10:10 am
By allowing self- compassion, you free yourself from the inevitable exhaustion of straining to escape your own humanity. The post Claiming Compassion…for Yourself appeared first on Positively Positive.
- The Power and Potential of Equilibriumby From Our Community on May 8, 2021 at 10:05 am
In these times, more than ever in our crazy world, to lead our best lives, we need to strive to achieve equilibrium and that will enable us to live in a new now. The post The Power and Potential of Equilibrium appeared first on Positively Positive.
- Dating: How Shifting Your Lens Can Change the Gameby From Our Community on May 7, 2021 at 10:10 am
Dating. It’s supposed to be fun. It’s supposed to feel good. It’s supposed to be a great adventure. But somehow, that’s not always how it goes. Why? Why do women (and men) often find dating to be a stressful, confusing experience? There are many reasons, but today I want to focus on the lens. The lens, the way in which one sees their environment. The post Dating: How Shifting Your Lens Can Change the Game appeared first on Positively Positive.