- Happy Monday guys 💙by /u/helpfulthinkingg on March 8, 2021 at 6:52 pm
For anyone who needs a little motivation https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMerCSBwq/ submitted by /u/helpfulthinkingg [link] [comments]
- hiby /u/roxeeshanaya on March 8, 2021 at 5:02 pm
just want to remind you, you are in control, you are the one who decides what to feel, what to think, dont pollute your mind with negative thoughts, be kind inside your own world, you are powerful ✨❤️ i wish you good things in all forms✨❤️ submitted by /u/roxeeshanaya [link] [comments]
- I must have died and gone to heaven 🤣by /u/thejourneyiswithin on March 8, 2021 at 4:48 pm
submitted by /u/thejourneyiswithin [link] [comments]
Sunny Skyz Sunnny Skyz is a website for everything happy. Good news, feel good stories, inspirational short stories, happy pictures, videos and more!
- Boy With Autism Who Only Eats One Brand Of Discontinued Waffles Gets Home Recipeon March 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- UPS Driver Is Brought To Tears When Town Surprises Him With Thank-You Partyon March 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Woman Starts Food Pantry In Her Basement To Help Others During Pandemicon March 6, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The Positivity Blog Practical Happiness Tips
- 54 Regret Quotes: A Timeless Guide to a Happier Lifeby Henrik Edberg on March 8, 2021 at 12:40 pm
This is a collection of the best regret quotes of all time. So if you want to learn how to… Deal with regret in a healthier way. Overcome your regret and even use it to your advantage. …then you're in the right place. These thoughts from the past 2000 years will help you to not
- 3 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Live a Simpler Lifeby Henrik Edberg on March 4, 2021 at 2:00 pm
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” Confucius This article is about a few mistakes I've made. About a few destructive habits that can make life quite messy and unhappy. And it's about what you can do instead to replace those mistakes and habits with something better. This article is all
- 67 Empathy Quotes to Help You Live a Kinder and More Compassionate Lifeby Henrik Edberg on March 1, 2021 at 12:29 pm
Empathy. Such an often underrated but important part of life. So in this post I’d like to share the best quotes on empathy I’ve found. Timeless thoughts that can help us to grow our emotional intelligence and become more compassionate. To improve and deepen our relationships with and understanding of others. And to help us
Positive Psychology News Daily boost of research-based happiness. Authored by graduates of MAPP programs around the world.
- Finding a Balance between Optimism and Pessimismby Darlene Marshall on January 30, 2021 at 9:13 pm
What if there is a false dichotomy between optimism and pessimism? Could the same individual filter with the caution of the pessimist and choose the hope and positive outcomes of the optimist?
- Practical Self-Reliance: Baking, Mindfulness, and Permacultureby Elaine O'Brien on November 27, 2020 at 7:36 pm
Jaime’s idea of practical self-reliance serves up a welcome, encouraging balm for my weary heart. Jaime gives us hope and inspiration to celebrate the simple and good. In the spirit of thanksgiving wherever you are, I’m happy to share some resources to help you boost your practical self-reliance.
- Character Strengths in Difficult Timesby Jenny Brennan on November 3, 2020 at 8:47 pm
While feeling stressed may be an appropriate reaction to the pandemic, fight for racial justice, and contentious election, the fact that we have powerful inner resources called character strengths can help us cope with these adversity. Here are three constructive actions your strengths can help us do in the face of today's challenges. Strengths can be a source of hope.
Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude Power of Positivity celebrates the lifestyle of positive thinking and attitude. Improve your life and others with the power of positivity!
- 20 Habits That Make it Easier to Kick Toxic Negativity Out of Your Lifeby Power of Positivity on March 7, 2021 at 1:13 pm
Is toxic negativity ruining your life? Do you wish that you could be more positive and happier? Does every day seem to be worse than the one before? Does this sound like your life? It’s time to make some drastic changes to improve your outlook. Being constantly negative can eat away at your soul like The post 20 Habits That Make it Easier to Kick Toxic Negativity Out of Your Life appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.
- 12 Signs A Dry Cough Might Be Something More Seriousby Power of Positivity on March 7, 2021 at 1:01 pm
Do you have a nagging cough that is driving you crazy? There are many reasons why that dry cough is hanging around, but some of the reasons may indicate that something more sinister lurks inside your body. While you may feel that ignoring this cough is the easiest thing to do, you could be sidestepping The post 12 Signs A Dry Cough Might Be Something More Serious appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.
- 10 Toilet Hygiene Tips Nobody Told You Aboutby Power of Positivity on March 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Did you know that it takes approximately 12 seconds to sit on the toilet and pass the stool from your bowels? Live Science did a study on toilet habits, and they found that the average person passed about six pounds of stool in a week, which equates to a whopping 320 pounds a year. It’s The post 10 Toilet Hygiene Tips Nobody Told You About appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.
DailyGood.org Extraordinary, positive changes are happening all around the world and are often overlooked. Come in and get inspired as we showcase the uplifting news stories you might have otherwise missed.
- All You Need Is Love?by firstname.lastname@example.org on March 8, 2021 at 8:00 am
"'Can we dare to think people are kind, and shape organisations around this view?' That's the question Rutger Bregman examines in his latest book 'Humankind', and it's one that anyone involved in youth and community work like me wrestles with on a daily basis. But is Bregman's optimistic analysis grounded in reality?" More in this piece from OpenDemocracy.
- Speaking River, Speaking Rainby email@example.com on March 7, 2021 at 8:00 am
"Are languages then just a collection of words, syntax, and semantics? I'd like to sometimes see them as seeds and sometimes as fields - alive as the minds, tongues, throats, bodies and air they pass through; germinating, growing roots, bearing fruit, evolving like beings. But also holding space, expanding out like a unique land of perception. A non-physical geography hosting human and non-human drama. A living medium, a speech-scape." In this evocative piece, writer and teacher M. Yuvan layers anecdotes that shine a small, bright light on India's linguistic diversity and weaves in similar stories from around the world. What does it mean for the future of the human species to keep the richness of our multiple languages alive? How does language tether the soul to the wisdom of the Earth?
- A Few Words on the Soulby firstname.lastname@example.org on March 6, 2021 at 8:00 am
"We have a soul at times. No one's got it non-stop, for keeps." In an article in the New York Times, Edward Hirsch called Wislawa Szymborska "a philosophically inflected poet who investigates large unanswerable questions with terrific delicacy. She pits her dizzying sense of the world's transient splendor against unbearable historical knowledge." Here the Polish Nobel laureate explores the nature of the soul with her characteristic wit, keen observations and attentiveness to the buried implications of the human journey.
Positive News Good journalism about good things
- ‘Essential leaders’: why empowering women is key to tackling the climate crisisby Nicola Slawson on March 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Women are more likely to be impacted by the climate emergency than men – and they may also be our best hope in solving it The post ‘Essential leaders’: why empowering women is key to tackling the climate crisis appeared first on Positive News.
- 24 inspiring women (you might not know of) who are changing the worldby Lucy Purdy on March 5, 2021 at 12:02 pm
On International Women’s Day, we shine a light on 24 women who are changing the world by working on solutions The post 24 inspiring women (you might not know of) who are changing the world appeared first on Positive News.
- What went right this week: empathy ads, the ‘right to repair’ and more positive newsby Positive News on March 5, 2021 at 10:12 am
Billboards promoting empathy appeared in London, Europeans won the right to repair, mountain hares were protected and more The post What went right this week: empathy ads, the ‘right to repair’ and more positive news appeared first on Positive News.
Positive Outlooks Stories to make you feel better.
- She transformed her minivan camper into a Bohemian sanctuary in just 42 days!by Aye Duran on March 8, 2021 at 12:37 am
With her approaching 30th birthday and her looming life goal of owning a house by 30, Brenda realized that she wanted to embrace the van life. Three years later, she hopped on a one-way flight to Oregon and began her journey as a minivan camper. Now, a 2012 Ford e350 van she fondly calls “Copper” Read more → The post She transformed her minivan camper into a Bohemian sanctuary in just 42 days! appeared first on Positive Outlooks.
- Small town moves UPS driver to tears with generous gift and surprise thank you partyby Farah R. on March 7, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Dauphin, Pennsylvania, is a small town, but its residents have a big heart, as seen in this story. A town of just under 800 people, Dauphin has no traffic lights and is the kind of place where everyone knows each other. And even though he didn’t live there, the residents also knew their UPS driver’s Read more → The post Small town moves UPS driver to tears with generous gift and surprise thank you party appeared first on Positive Outlooks.
- Missing dog couldn’t help but ‘scream’ with joy upon seeing his dad again after 3 years apartby Farah R. on March 7, 2021 at 4:18 pm
This story happened back in 2019, but it’s something that will always be worth going back to. When Mike Plas of Thunder Bay, Ontario, lost his dog Jack in 2015, his life had never been the same. The dog was so much more than just a pet. To him, he was like a brother. Mike Read more → The post Missing dog couldn’t help but ‘scream’ with joy upon seeing his dad again after 3 years apart appeared first on Positive Outlooks.
Positively Positive Your Attitude + Your Choices = Your Life
- Making Space for More Than One Way to Be Rightby Kate Northrup on March 8, 2021 at 11:10 am
This time I see how what makes us different from a lot of other people actually brings us closer to the ones who have space to hold the beauty of the both/and. The post Making Space for More Than One Way to Be Right appeared first on Positively Positive.
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Being Wrongby From Our Community on March 8, 2021 at 11:05 am
The purpose of this article is to help you overcome your fear of being “wrong.” Because the truth is, you’ll never be exactly right. Right now, you may think your current views are accurate. But the truth is, your future self will see the world differently. Your future self will look at your current work and, in some cases, shake their head. The post How to Overcome Your Fear of Being Wrong appeared first on Positively Positive.
- 7 Lessons on Starting a Business after 50by From Our Community on March 7, 2021 at 11:10 am
If you’ve been working someone else’s American Dream for most of your life and think you’re too old to start your own business, think again. Here’s how the lessons and insights from entrepreneurs who started their business after fifty will help launch yours. The post 7 Lessons on Starting a Business after 50 appeared first on Positively Positive.